218 8th Ave, Kirkland, WA 980334 beds, 3.25 baths, 3,770 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 8/31 2pm-4pm
- Lot: 7,187 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- 8 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $1,020,000
- Price/sqft: $332
- MLS #: 685606
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1230 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- RV Parking
- Security System
- View: City, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,770 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3885806390
- Zillow Home ID: 48902255
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 218 8th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Norkirk market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 25.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.1% lower than in Kirkland, and 16.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Norkirk home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kirkland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Norkirk home values.
- 209 9th Ave Kirkland, WA$1.28M43.253,930
- 215 9th Ave Kirkland, WA$576K11400
- 213 8th Ave Kirkland, WA$760K41.752,500
- 226 8th Ave Kirkland, WA$589K421,830
- 205 8th Ave Kirkland, WA$497K21760
- 816 2nd St Kirkland, WA$1.4M42.53,370
- 221 8th Ave Kirkland, WA$588K422,300
- 227 9th Ave Kirkland, WA$511K21770
- 716 2nd St Kirkland, WA$574K311,670
- 225 8th Ave Kirkland, WA$1.26M43.53,940
- 212 7th Ave Kirkland, WA$545K221,920
- 230 8th Ave Kirkland, WA$953K42.52,300
- 218 7th Ave Kirkland, WA$665K32.752,150
- 206 7th Ave Kirkland, WA$486K21770
- 229 9th Ave Kirkland, WA$587K21.51,450
- 206 9th Ave Kirkland, WA$1.36M43.53,910
- 222 7th Ave Kirkland, WA$1.29M333,915
- 708 2nd St Kirkland, WA$1.48M44.254,200
- 214 9th Ave Kirkland, WA$1.49M64.54,428
- 227 8th Ave Kirkland, WA$1.37M74.54,390
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!