- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Views: 3,160 all time views
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $688,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $702
- Fenced Yard
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 230 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Exterior \ Stucco, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Wall Furnace, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 980 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 024177170
- Zillow Home ID: 15509913
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $520K-1.02M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94030 home values will rise 4.4% next year, compared to a 4.4% rise for Millbrae as a whole. Among 94030 homes, this home is valued 38.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94030, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.7% greater than in Millbrae, and 86.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94030 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Millbrae.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94030 home values.
|214 Beverly Ave Millbrae, CA||$937K||3||1.5||1,420|
|222 Beverly Ave Millbrae, CA||$1.04M||3||2||1,580|
|210 Beverly Ave Millbrae, CA||$1.03M||3||2||1,620|
|226 Beverly Ave Millbrae, CA||$739K||2||1||980|
|227 Cuardo Ave Millbrae, CA||$838K||3||1||1,170|
|223 Cuardo Ave Millbrae, CA||$833K||3||1||1,170|
|231 Cuardo Ave Millbrae, CA||$1.36M||3||3.5||2,121|
|219 Cuardo Ave Millbrae, CA||$1.08M||4||2||1,750|
|211 Beverly Ave Millbrae, CA||$881K||3||1||1,170|
|206 Beverly Ave Millbrae, CA||$842K||3||1||1,170|
|230 Beverly Ave Millbrae, CA||$835K||3||1||1,170|
|235 Cuardo Ave Millbrae, CA||$734K||2||1||980|
|215 Beverly Ave Millbrae, CA||$835K||3||1||1,140|
|215 Cuardo Ave Millbrae, CA||$831K||3||1||1,170|
|246 Aviador Ave Millbrae, CA||$1.02M||2||3||1,160|
|219 Beverly Ave Millbrae, CA||$832K||3||1||1,140|
|94 Lerida Ave Millbrae, CA||$983K||4||2||1,480|
|202 Beverly Ave Millbrae, CA||$741K||2||1||980|
|96 Lerida Ave Millbrae, CA||$829K||3||1||1,140|
|250 Aviador Ave Millbrae, CA||$1.34M||5||3||1,840|
Nearby Schools in Millbrae
Mills High (assigned)9-120.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!