218 Clipper St, San Francisco, CA 94114
Sold on 3/7/13: $1,569,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,346 sq ft
- Lot:2,561 sqft
- Year Built:1952
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $1,569,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow279
- Parcel #6548 043
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15181262
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,620,965||$1.35M – $1.83M||-$35,679||$1,204||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$5,197/mo||$2.2K – $7.3K/mo||-$37||$3.86||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Noe Valley home values will increase 3.9% next year, compared to a 5.3% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Noe Valley homes, this home is valued 16.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Noe Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.3% lower than in San Francisco, and 86% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Noe Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Noe Valley home values.
Neighborhood for 218 Clipper Street
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Lick (James) Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.1 mi
- Mission Education Center (assigned) K-5 0.5 mi
- Alvarado Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.6 mi
- Fairmount Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.7 mi
- Mission High (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- S.F. International High (assigned) 9-10 0.8 mi
- Rooftop Elementary (assigned) K-8 0.9 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005