- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 9,837 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $607,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $137
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 806 sqft
- View: City
- Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Additional Rooms \ Breezeway, Additional Rooms \ Den/Library/Office, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Game Room, Additional Rooms \ Inlaw / Rental Apartment, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Additional Rooms \ Media Room, Air Conditioning \ Central, Air Conditioning \ Zoned/Multiple, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Gas Appliances, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Spanish/Mediterranean, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Sun Deck, Exterior Features \ Detached In-Law Apt, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Hot Tub/Spa, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Kitchen, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Shower, Exterior Features \ Parking - Rv/Boat, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Fireplace Description \ Gas Fireplace, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Bath In Garage, Garage Features \ Covered Parking, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Garage Features \ Guest Parking, Garage Features \ Parking Pad, Garage Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Zoned/Multiple, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Hot Tub/Spa, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Breakfast Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Walk In Pantry, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Balcony, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ Historic District, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ Lot - Oversized, Location \ Pool View, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ Heated Spa, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Outside Bath Access, Pool Type \ Pool Sweep, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Other, Roof \ Tile, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Exclusion, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Gas, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Sprinkler Meter, Utilities \ Sprinkler Recycled, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 15
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,419 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 362229173605020
- Zillow Home ID: 46266483
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $363-749K.
Market guideZillow predicts 32806 home values will increase 8.2% next year, compared to a 8.5% increase for Orlando as a whole. Among 32806 homes, this home is valued 266% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32806, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28% less than in Orlando, and 85.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32806 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32806 home values.
|224 E Copeland Dr Orlando, FL||$445K||3||2.5||2,207|
|219 Whittier Cir Orlando, FL||$369K||3||3||1,630|
|210 E Copeland Dr Orlando, FL||$357K||3||3||1,616|
|227 Whittier Cir Orlando, FL||$394K||3||2||1,955|
|213 Whittier Cir Orlando, FL||$446K||4||2||2,312|
|235 Whittier Cir Orlando, FL||$516K||4||3||2,592|
|230 E Copeland Dr Orlando, FL||$455K||3||2||2,242|
|201 Whittier Cir Orlando, FL||$401K||4||2||1,998|
|219 E Copeland Dr Orlando, FL||$759K||4||2||3,197|
|241 Whittier Cir Orlando, FL||$431K||4||2.5||1,966|
|205 E Copeland Dr Orlando, FL||$581K||3||2.5||2,554|
|226 Whittier Cir Orlando, FL||$340K||3||2.5||1,872|
|245 Whittier Cir Orlando, FL||$318K||2||2||1,373|
|216 Whittier Cir Orlando, FL||$391K||4||3||2,378|
|236 Whittier Cir Orlando, FL||$400K||3||2.5||2,124|
|208 Whittier Cir Orlando, FL||$274K||3||2||1,381|
|213 E Miller St Orlando, FL||$197K||1||1||350|
|239 E Copeland Dr Orlando, FL||$1.41M||4||3.5||4,852|
|201 E Copeland Dr Orlando, FL||$571K||3||3||2,420|
|143 Wisteria Ave Orlando, FL||$488K||5||4||3,060|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!