218 Harrison St, Riverside, NJ 080753 beds, 2 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 144 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- MLS #: 6360595
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 3003202000000005
- Zillow Home ID: 38160231
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 218 Harrison Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 08075 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% less than in Riverside, and 70.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 08075 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08075 home values.
- 220 Harrison St Riverside, NJ$312K------
- 215 Filmore St Riverside, NJ$149K----1,659
- 219 Filmore St Riverside, NJ$132K------
- 225 Filmore St Riverside, NJ$169K41.51,818
- 225 Filmore St Riverside, NJ$177K41.51,818
- 222 Harrison St Riverside, NJ$137K----714
- 229 Filmore St Riverside, NJ$112K21768
- 224 Harrison St Riverside, NJ$139K31--
- 233 Filmore St Riverside, NJ$165K------
- 228 Filmore St Riverside, NJ$169K------
- 232 Filmore St Riverside, NJ$133K31--
- 226 Filmore St Riverside, NJ$136K------
- 234 Filmore St Riverside, NJ$121K----980
- 224 Filmore St Riverside, NJ$123K------
- 236 Filmore St Riverside, NJ$129K----1,064
- 22 Filmore St Riverside, NJ$88K----1,252
- 309 Hecker St Riverside, NJ$165K------
- 238 Filmore St Riverside, NJ$116K31--
- 220 Filmore St Riverside, NJ$162K------
- 218 Filmore St Riverside, NJ$60K31--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292