218 Parkville Ave, Brooklyn, NY 112306 beds, 3 baths, 3,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Built in 1899
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $700,000
- Price/sqft: $224
- Total Floors \ 2, Borough \ Brooklyn, Block Number \ 5428, Lot Number \ 20, Total Charges \ 0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,120 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1899
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 054280020
- Zillow Home ID: 30676347
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 218 Parkville Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kensington, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 156.8% greater than in New York, and 39.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kensington home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kensington home values.
- 216 Parkville Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.02M----3,120
- 222 Parkville Ave Brooklyn, NY$878K632,520
- 214 Parkville Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.06M----3,120
- 224 Parkville Ave Brooklyn, NY$849K----2,835
- 228 Parkville Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.04M----2,128
- 215 Parkville Ave APT 6A Brooklyn, NY$420K22851
- 215 Parkville Ave APT 6B Brooklyn, NY$405K----840
- 215 Parkville Ave APT 4B Brooklyn, NY$453K22840
- 215 Parkville Ave APT 1B Brooklyn, NY$882K22.51,700
- 215 Parkville Ave APT 3B Brooklyn, NY$406K----840
- 215 Parkville Ave APT 5B Brooklyn, NY$402K----840
- 215 Parkville Ave APT 2A Brooklyn, NY$400K----851
- 215 Parkville Ave APT 4A Brooklyn, NY$407K----851
- 215 Parkville Ave APT 1A Brooklyn, NY$509K----1,181
- 215 Parkville Ave APT 5A Brooklyn, NY$408K----851
- 215 Parkville Ave APT 2B Brooklyn, NY$406K----840
- 215 Parkville Ave APT 3A Brooklyn, NY$407K----851
- 639 Foster Ave Brooklyn, NY$692K----918
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!