- Built in 2006
- 18 days on Zillow
- Views: 263 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $334,000
- Price/sqft: $412
- MLS #: A2157956
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Heating Description: Electric Heat
- Status: Active-Available
- Bedroom Description: At Least 1 Bedroom Ground Level
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Approval Information: Association Approval Required
- Approval Information: 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Parking Description: 1 Space
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Cooling Description: Electric Cooling
- Pet Restrictions: Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Amenities: Business Center
- Amenities: Exercise Room
- Approval Information: Application Fee Required
- Equipment: Disposal
- Open Balcony
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Maintenance Includes: Security
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Parking Description: Valet Parking
- Unit Design: High Rise
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects No Homestead Tax
- Front Exposure: West
- Housing-Older Persons Act: Unverified
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Parking Description: Covered Parking
- Section: 39
- Unit View: Other View
- Other Interior Features
- Restrictions: Rv'S
- Security Information: Card Entry
- Restrictions: Okay To Lease 1st Year
- Style: Co-Op 5+ Stories
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Municipal Code: 1
- Folio Number: 01-41-39-095-0700
- Dining room
- Floor size: 820 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 0141390950700
- Zillow Home ID: 72291154
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $297-344K.
Popularity on Zillow
Trending! This home is one of the top 10% most visited in the neighborhood this week.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% lower than in Miami, and 152.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
|Other Units in this Building (136)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 218 SE 14th St|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.