218 W 5th StUNIT 1, South Boston, MA 02127
Sold on 5/13/13: $405,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,006 sq ft
- Lot:1,006 sqft
- Year Built:1890
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $405,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow209
- Last Remodel Year2008
- Parcel #W:06 P:01044 S:002
- Room Count4
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID102987914
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$423,528||$398K – $449K||-$811||$421||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,600/mo||$2.1K – $3.2K/mo||-$10||$2.58||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts South Boston home values will increase 3.6% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South Boston homes, this home is valued 4.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% lower than in Boston, and 72.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Boston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
Neighborhood for 218 W 5th Street UNIT 1
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- UP Academy Charter School of Boston (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- James Condon Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- Perkins Elementary (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Monument High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Excel High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Odyssey High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Tynan Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005