218 W Saint Paul Ave, Chicago, IL 60614
Sold on 5/2/13: $664,089
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #14334170300000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID3742650
- Days on Zillow233
- Exterior MaterialWood
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$894,338||$751K – $1.04M||+$36,360||$542||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,062/mo||$2K – $4K/mo||+$176||$1.86||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Old Town Triangle home values will increase 1.4% next year, compared to a 4% increase for Chicago as a whole. Among 60614 homes, this home is valued 144.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 34.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Old Town Triangle market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 19.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.1% less than in Chicago, and 185.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Old Town Triangle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Town Triangle home values.
Neighborhood for 218 W Saint Paul Avenue
Nearby Schools in Chicago
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Lincoln Park High (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- Lincoln Elementary (assigned) K-8 0.9 mi
- Lasalle Elementary Language Academy K-8 0.1 mi
- Immaculate Conception St. Joseph School... PK-5 0.3 mi
- Catherine Cook School PK-8 0.4 mi
- Franklin Elementary Fine Arts Center K-8 0.5 mi
- Manierre Elementary PK-8 0.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005