2180 Mariposa Dr, Dixon, CA 956205 beds, 3 baths, 2,998 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,350 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2004 for $499,200
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 662 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Smoking Not Allowed
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,998 sqft
- Parcel #: 0113591030
- Zillow Home ID: 63156445
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2180 Mariposa Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95620, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% lower than in Dixon, and 14.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 95620 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dixon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95620 home values.
- 2200 Mariposa Dr Dixon, CA$425K532,483
- 2160 Mariposa Dr Dixon, CA$383K422,102
- 2220 Mariposa Dr Dixon, CA$379K422,100
- 2140 Mariposa Dr Dixon, CA$377K421,912
- 2195 Mariposa Dr Dixon, CA$478K42.53,413
- 2215 Mariposa Dr Dixon, CA$419K42.52,470
- 2175 Mariposa Dr Dixon, CA$427K532,483
- 2240 Mariposa Dr Dixon, CA$479K423,413
- 2235 Mariposa Dr Dixon, CA$399K532,489
- 2155 Mariposa Dr Dixon, CA$384K42.52,294
- 2120 Mariposa Dr Dixon, CA$484K643,413
- 520 Kings Ct Dixon, CA$424K432,483
- 2135 Mariposa Dr Dixon, CA$476K42.53,413
- 2255 Mariposa Dr Dixon, CA$480K63.53,413
- 2260 Mariposa Dr Dixon, CA$427K432,659
- 500 Kings Ct Dixon, CA$456K42.52,998
- 2110 Mariposa Dr Dixon, CA$386K42.52,294
- 515 Kings Ct Dixon, CA$500K543,413
- 2115 Mariposa Dr Dixon, CA$382K432,159
- 2280 Mariposa Dr Dixon, CA$414K532,483
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!