- Lot: 6,311 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- 193 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $149
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $380,000
- Price/sqft: $192
- MLS #: 20143056
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Mountain
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Oven, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Contemporary, Class \ RESIDENTIAL, Construction Phase \ FINISHED, CONSTRUCTION/EXT \ Framed, FIREPLACE \ Living Room, FLOOR COVERINGS \ Carpet, FLOOR COVERINGS \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Perim Concrete, FOUNDATION \ Pier, Furnished \ None, Garage \ Two, GARAGE/ PARKING \ Attached, GAS \ Natural, HEATING \ Floor Furnance, HOA AMENITIES \ Beach Access, HOA AMENITIES \ Boat Ramp, HOA AMENITIES \ Exercise Equipment, HOA AMENITIES \ Pool, HOA AMENITIES \ Tennis Courts, IDX Include \ Yes, LAUNDRY \ Garage, OTHER \ High Ceilings, OTHER \ Landscaping, OTHER \ Swimming Pool, OTHER \ Tennis Court, ROOF \ Composition, Setting \ Street, SEWER \ Utility District, Stories \ Two, Sub Status \ Standard, SubArea \ 011, TOPOGRAPHY \ Cul-de-sac, Type \ Single Family, VIEW \ Mountain, WATER \ Utility District, WATERFRONT AMENITIES \ Shared Pier, WOODSTOVE \ Living Room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,976 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0221322710
- Zillow Home ID: 18571089
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 96150 home values will increase 3.9% next year, compared to a 4% rise for South Lake Tahoe as a whole. Among 96150 homes, this home is 45.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 2.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 96150, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% greater than in South Lake Tahoe, and 14.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 96150 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in South Lake Tahoe.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 96150 home values.
|731 Lassen Dr South Lake Tahoe, CA||$482K||3||2||2,016|
|2181 Shasta Ct South Lake Tahoe, CA||$523K||4||2||2,318|
|2190 Shasta Ct South Lake Tahoe, CA||$366K||3||2||1,460|
|2187 Shasta Ct South Lake Tahoe, CA||$511K||3||2.5||2,176|
|737 Lassen Dr South Lake Tahoe, CA||$467K||3||3||1,954|
|2191 Shasta Ct South Lake Tahoe, CA||$561K||3||2.5||2,500|
|713 Lassen Dr South Lake Tahoe, CA||$402K||3||2||1,632|
|736 Lassen Dr South Lake Tahoe, CA||$371K||3||2||1,495|
|730 Lassen Dr South Lake Tahoe, CA||$584K||4||4||2,506|
|2194 Shasta Ct South Lake Tahoe, CA||$521K||4||2||2,206|
|724 Lassen Dr South Lake Tahoe, CA||$443K||3||2||1,846|
|740 Lassen Dr South Lake Tahoe, CA||$366K||3||2||1,440|
|709 Lassen Dr South Lake Tahoe, CA||$330K||3||2||1,344|
|2180 Texas Ave South Lake Tahoe, CA||$521K||4||2.5||2,098|
|720 Lassen Dr South Lake Tahoe, CA||$559K||3||2.5||2,406|
|2186 Texas Ave South Lake Tahoe, CA||$476K||3||2||1,920|
|747 Lassen Dr South Lake Tahoe, CA||$469K||3||2.5||1,860|
|746 Lassen Dr South Lake Tahoe, CA||$423K||4||2||1,800|
|2176 Texas Ave South Lake Tahoe, CA||$479K||3||3||1,892|
|2192 Texas Ave South Lake Tahoe, CA||$526K||4||2.5||2,282|
Nearby Schools in South Lake Tahoe
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!