2180 Tigertail Ave, Miami, FL 331333 beds, 3 baths, 1,841 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,967 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $600,000
- Price/sqft: $326
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,841 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Parcel #: 0141150460010
- Zillow Home ID: 43856771
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2180 Tigertail Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North-East Coconut Grove market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 82.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.2% lower than in Miami, and 101.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North-East Coconut Grove home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North-East Coconut Grove home values.
- 2190 Tigertail Ave Miami, FL$666K221,301
- 3101 SW 22nd Ave Miami, FL$1.09M321,781
- 2132 Tigertail Ave Miami, FL$972K21.51,882
- 2177 Tigertail Ave Miami, FL$1.4M43.53,358
- 3151 Freeman St Miami, FL$535K32624
- 2120 Tigertail Ave Coconut Grove, FL$791K332,027
- 3210 Morris Ln Miami, FL$2.07M331,746
- 2175 Tigertail Ave Coconut Grove, FL$936K432,506
- 3121 SW 22nd Ave Miami, FL$1.21M333,408
- 3150 Freeman St Coconut Grove, FL$778K321,899
- 2167 S Bayshore Dr Miami, FL$8.05M42.510,070
- 2210 Lincoln Ave Miami, FL$801K321,824
- 2915 SW 22nd Ave Miami, FL$290K11549
- 2200 Tigertail Ave Miami, FL$1.86M55.53,891
- 2129 Tigertail Ave Miami, FL$791K332,084
- 3201 SW 22nd Ave Miami, FL$867K322,515
- 2131 S Bayshore Dr Coconut Grove, FL$4.52M55.56,307
- 2907 SW 22nd Ave Miami, FL$416K211,050
- 2907 SW 22nd Ave Miami, FL$429K211,050
- 2221 Tigertail Ave Miami, FL$775K221,476
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292