21800 Sappony Rd, Moseley, VA 231204 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,593 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
You are going to LOVE this 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath TO BE BUILT home that is on a SPACIOUS 37 acre lot! This GORGEOUS home will have a STONE & VINYL exterior with a TWO CAR GARAGE. Inside, special features include: HARDWOOD floors, carpet, a STONE SURROUND GAS FP, STAINLESS STEEL kitchen appliances and RECESSED LIGHTING. The bedrooms are all carpeted and the bathrooms have TILE floors and vanities cultured with MARBLE COUNTERS. The kitchen has GRANITE COUNTERS, SS appliances and a LARGE EAT IN area and is open to the SPACIOUS living room. This home also comes with a special ?Christmas Electrical Package,? allowing you to turn all of your holiday window lights on with one switch! All of this is located on a 37 acre PRIVATE lot and is also in the Cosby High School district!
- Lot: 37.08 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 48 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $222
- MLS #: 1421977
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,593 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane
- Zillow Home ID: 2116215557
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21800 Sappony Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23120, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.7% lower than in Chesterfield, and 32.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 23120 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chesterfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23120 home values.
- 21720 Sappony Rd Moseley, VA$431K433,508
- 21810 Sappony Rd Moseley, VA$301K432,454
- 21710 Sappony Rd Moseley, VA$366K42.52,909
- 21708 Sappony Rd Moseley, VA--Studio----
- 21900 Sappony Rd Moseley, VA$336K42.52,735
- 21911 Hull Street Rd Moseley, VA$306K432,334
- 21931 Hull Street Rd Moseley, VA--------
- 21700 Sappony Rd Moseley, VA$155K31.51,175
- 21910 Sappony Rd Moseley, VA$249K321,688
- 21706 Sappony Rd Moseley, VA--------
- 21510 Sappony Rd Moseley, VA$148K31920
- 21920 Sappony Rd Moseley, VA$536K443,268
- 21941 Hull Street Rd Moseley, VA$453K443,791
- 21600 Sappony Rd Moseley, VA$271K432,097
- 21930 Sappony Rd Moseley, VA$314K42.52,474
- 21901 Sappony Rd Moseley, VA--321,418
- 22000 Sappony Rd Moseley, VA$427K43.53,084
- 21511 Sappony Rd Moseley, VA$141K21.5920
- 21601 Sappony Rd Moseley, VA--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!