21808 Kingsbury St, Chatsworth, CA 913114 beds, 2 baths, 1,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central, Solar
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 1988 for $215,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 9 spaces
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Solar
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 67
- Parcel #: 2722033014
- Zillow Home ID: 20162817
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21808 Kingsbury Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Chatsworth market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Los Angeles, and 29.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chatsworth home values.
- 21814 Kingsbury St Chatsworth, CA$476K331,768
- 21800 Kingsbury St Chatsworth, CA$479K331,768
- 10611 Jordan Ave Chatsworth, CA$614K332,879
- 21903 Germain St Chatsworth, CA$479K321,440
- 10605 Jordan Ave Chatsworth, CA$490K421,650
- 21900 Kingsbury St Chatsworth, CA$451K321,440
- 21905 Germain St Chatsworth, CA$467K331,768
- 10565 Jordan Ave Chatsworth, CA$481K321,440
- 21900 Germain St Chatsworth, CA$476K331,768
- 21904 Kingsbury St Chatsworth, CA$474K421,650
- 10618 Jordan Ave Chatsworth, CA$425K421,439
- 21910 Chatsworth St Chatsworth, CA--Studio--650
- 10559 Jordan Ave Chatsworth, CA$349K331,768
- 21909 Germain St Chatsworth, CA$456K421,650
- 10612 Jordan Ave Chatsworth, CA$494K321,584
- 10606 Jordan Ave Chatsworth, CA$423K321,342
- 21901 Germain St Chatsworth, CA$494K421,650
- 21914 Kingsbury St Chatsworth, CA$458K321,440
- 10553 Jordan Ave Chatsworth, CA$468K421,650
- 21856 Chatsworth St Chatsworth, CA--3--2,202
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!