21812 Martinez St, Woodland Hills, CA 913644 beds, 3 baths, 2,344 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $647,000
- Price/sqft: $276
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,344 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Lot depth: 215
- Lot width: 48
- Parcel #: 2168015042
- Zillow Home ID: 19942772
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21812 Martinez Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Woodland Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% less than in Los Angeles, and 39.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodland Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodland Hills home values.
- 21808 Martinez St Woodland Hills, CA$605K311,252
- 5108 Don Pio Dr Woodland Hills, CA$907K32.52,293
- 5116 Don Pio Dr Woodland Hills, CA$862K432,806
- 5100 Don Pio Dr Woodland Hills, CA$690K421,890
- 21804 Martinez St Woodland Hills, CA$781K332,342
- 5082 Don Pio Dr Woodland Hills, CA$661K321,742
- 5082 Don Pio Dr Woodland Hills, CA$669K321,742
- 21815 Martinez St Woodland Hills, CA$650K331,676
- 21813 Lopez St Woodland Hills, CA$855K332,612
- 21819 Martinez St Woodland Hills, CA$572K221,205
- 21819 Lopez St Woodland Hills, CA$859K332,612
- 21800 Martinez St Woodland Hills, CA$732K422,022
- 5074 Don Pio Dr Woodland Hills, CA$679K421,820
- 5124 Don Pio Dr Woodland Hills, CA$574K211,054
- 21809 Martinez St Woodland Hills, CA$671K432,022
- 5105 Don Pio Dr Woodland Hills, CA$1.02M432,675
- 21801 Martinez St Woodland Hills, CA$727K32.52,022
- 21805 Martinez St Woodland Hills, CA$821K332,919
- 21902 Martinez St Woodland Hills, CA$520K211,054
- 5134 Don Pio Dr Woodland Hills, CA$843K433,335
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!