21815 NE 81st St, Redmond, WA 980534 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,480 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.71 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $748,000
- Price/sqft: $215
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 760 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,480 sqft
- Parcel #: 3529500290
- Zillow Home ID: 48879285
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21815 Ne 81st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98053, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.2% greater than in Redmond, and 10.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98053 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98053 home values.
- -- beds, -- baths
-- sqft, 58,370 sqft lot, built in --
- -- beds, -- baths
- 8001 219th Ave NE Redmond, WA$684K32.52,530
- 21825 NE 81st St Redmond, WA$885K43.253,450
- 21723 NE 81st St Redmond, WA$861K433,300
- King County, WA--------
- 21808 NE 81st St Redmond, WA$590K42.252,500
- 21806 NE 79th St Redmond, WA$668K42.53,403
- 21728 NE 81st St Redmond, WA$845K42.53,380
- 21822 NE 81st St Redmond, WA$522K31.751,670
- 7917 220th Ave NE Redmond, WA$2.45M35.54,690
- 21720 NE 81st St Redmond, WA$844K42.53,480
- 21711 NE 81st St Redmond, WA$858K42.52,970
- 21725 NE 84th St Redmond, WA$887K42.54,080
- 21833 NE 79th St Redmond, WA$922K455,496
- 8004 219th Ave NE Redmond, WA$532K42.52,440
- 21712 NE 81st St Redmond, WA$812K433,060
- 21823 NE 84th St Redmond, WA$898K42.753,540
- 21716 NE 79th St Redmond, WA$886K21.753,050
- 7809 220th Ave NE Redmond, WA$1.22M445,450
- 21809 NE 84th St Redmond, WA$891K434,260
- 21721 NE 84th St Redmond, WA$878K42.53,660
Nearby Schools in Redmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292