- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2184 Iroquois St, Detroit, MI 482146 beds, 4 baths, 4,850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $94,500
- Price/sqft: $19
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 540 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,850 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 171
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 17007015
- Zillow Home ID: 88268569
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2184 Iroquois Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48214, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.9% greater than in Detroit, and 849.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48214 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48214 home values.
- 2170 Iroquois St Detroit, MI$413K634,500
- 2200 Iroquois St Detroit, MI$203K--3.5--
- 2212 Iroquois St Detroit, MI$54K------
- 2150 Iroquois St Detroit, MI$523K--47,056
- 2218 Iroquois St Detroit, MI$213K--42,996
- 2177 Burns St Detroit, MI$224K--3.5--
- 2189 Burns St Detroit, MI$173K--1.5--
- 2130 Iroquois St Detroit, MI$264K--3.5--
- 2211 Burns St Detroit, MI$251K--4--
- 2165 Burns St Detroit, MI$208K--2.5--
- 2225 Burns St Detroit, MI$355K63.54,500
- 2236 Iroquois St Detroit, MI$317K54.54,300
- 2240 Iroquois St Detroit, MI$142K432,850
- 2151 Burns St Detroit, MI$235K--43,147
- 2151 Iroquois St Detroit, MI$296K--54,010
- 2171 Iroquois St Detroit, MI$367K63.55,029
- 2239 Burns St Detroit, MI$200K434,485
- 2129 Iroquois St Detroit, MI$264K--43,132
- 2129 Iroquois St Detroit, MI$105K33--
- 2250 Iroquois St Detroit, MI$277K74.54,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!