- Lot: 6,298 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Less than 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 1,372 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $355,000
- Price/sqft: $436
- MLS #: 81424603
- Parking: Garage, 472 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable \ Not Disclosed, Building Type \ Detached, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Listing Class \ Residential, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Cooling \ None, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Family Room \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Fireplaces \ Yes, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Water \ Public, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Roof \ Shake, Flooring \ Laminate, Subclass \ Single Family Home
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,472 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 65217006
- Zillow Home ID: 19789098
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $570-715K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts East San Jose home values will increase 8.2% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among East San Jose homes, this home is 33% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 18.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.3% higher than in San Jose, and 40% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East San Jose home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East San Jose home values.
- 2831 El Vista Way3 beds, 2 baths
1,259 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 1973
|2197 Fairmont Dr San Jose, CA||$661K||4||2||1,825|
|2173 Fairmont Dr San Jose, CA||$653K||4||2||1,825|
|2198 Flint Ave San Jose, CA||$629K||3||2||1,472|
|2204 Flint Ave San Jose, CA||$693K||5||2.5||2,208|
|Fairmont Dr San Jose, CA||$677K||4||2.5||1,973|
|2201 Fairmont Dr San Jose, CA||$677K||4||2.5||1,973|
|2169 Fairmont Dr San Jose, CA||$740K||5||2.5||2,208|
|2190 Flint Ave San Jose, CA||$684K||4||2.5||1,973|
|2206 Flint Ave San Jose, CA||$663K||4||2.5||1,973|
|2170 Fairmont Ct San Jose, CA||$663K||4||2||1,825|
|2182 Flint Ave San Jose, CA||$671K||4||2||1,825|
|2205 Fairmont Dr San Jose, CA||$663K||4||2||1,825|
|2165 Fairmont Dr San Jose, CA||$723K||4||2.5||1,973|
|2210 Flint Ave San Jose, CA||$653K||4||2||1,825|
|2164 Fairmont Dr San Jose, CA||$691K||4||2.5||1,973|
|2198 Fairmont Ct San Jose, CA||$686K||4||2||2,113|
|2172 Fairmont Ct San Jose, CA||$684K||4||2.5||1,973|
|2161 Fairmont Dr San Jose, CA||$712K||4||2.5||1,973|
|2174 Flint Ave San Jose, CA||$643K||3||2||1,472|
|2209 Fairmont Dr San Jose, CA||$640K||3||2||1,472|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Mount Pleasant High (assigned)9-120.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.