2185 Sherwood Rd, San Marino, CA 911083 beds, 3 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,672 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $1,428,000
- Price/sqft: $649
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Kitchen, Parking Type: Garage - Detached, Patio, Three-Quarter Bath
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 175
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 5334009021
- Zillow Home ID: 20704757
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2185 Sherwood Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lower Huntington, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.7% higher than in San Marino, and 110.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lower Huntington home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Marino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lower Huntington home values.
- 3 beds, 3 baths
2,410 sqft, 7,311 sqft lot, built in 1930
- 3 beds, 3 baths
- 2175 Sherwood Rd San Marino, CA$1.95M422,454
- 2195 Sherwood Rd San Marino, CA$2.25M433,220
- 2165 Sherwood Rd San Marino, CA$1.59M322,370
- 2205 Sherwood Rd San Marino, CA$1.96M422,564
- 2168 Adair St San Marino, CA$1.74M321,965
- 2160 Adair St San Marino, CA$1.87M322,191
- 2176 Adair St San Marino, CA$2.07M432,771
- 2152 Adair St San Marino, CA$2.9M433,500
- 2155 Sherwood Rd San Marino, CA$2.1M43.52,758
- 2215 Sherwood Rd San Marino, CA$2.03M432,540
- 2184 Adair St San Marino, CA$2.03M522,669
- 2144 Adair St San Marino, CA$2.18M43.53,288
- 2200 Sherwood Rd San Marino, CA$1.66M221,679
- 2190 Sherwood Rd San Marino, CA$1.98M222,296
- 2180 Sherwood Rd San Marino, CA$1.74M321,782
- 2145 Sherwood Rd San Marino, CA$1.9M322,272
- 2210 Sherwood Rd San Marino, CA$1.75M321,988
- 2196 Adair St San Marino, CA$2.09M432,526
- 2170 Sherwood Rd San Marino, CA$2.31M332,837
- 2136 Adair St San Marino, CA$1.62M321,920
Nearby Schools in San Marino
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!