- Lot: 9,686 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $2,700,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $678
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 472 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Yes, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential Lease/Rental, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Lease(ER), Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Rent Includes \ Other, Security Features \ Security Alarm, Structure SqFt Source \ Agent, Subclass \ House for Rent, View Type: Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,980 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 35714081
- Zillow Home ID: 94698086
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.0-3.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 95014 home values will rise 4.4% next year, compared to a 4.3% increase for Cupertino as a whole. Among 95014 homes, this home is valued 74.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2% greater than in Cupertino, and 39.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cupertino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95014 home values.
|21881 Dolores Ave Cupertino, CA||$2.79M||5||4.5||3,884|
|21869 Dolores Ave Cupertino, CA||$2.69M||5||4||3,524|
|21855 Dolores Ave Cupertino, CA||$2.44M||5||3.5||3,013|
|21880 Alcazar Ave Cupertino, CA||$2.48M||5||4||3,381|
|21901 Dolores Ave Cupertino, CA||$2.29M||5||3.5||3,012|
|21860 Alcazar Ave Cupertino, CA||$2.7M||5||4.5||3,429|
|21909 Dolores Ave Cupertino, CA||$2.41M||5||4||3,403|
|21880 Dolores Ave Cupertino, CA||$2.36M||4||3||2,888|
|21856 Dolores Ave Cupertino, CA||$2.36M||5||3.5||2,813|
|21900 Alcazar Ave Cupertino, CA||$2.18M||5||3.5||3,407|
|21841 Dolores Ave Cupertino, CA||$2.47M||5||3.5||2,931|
|21835 Dolores Ave Cupertino, CA||$2.68M||5||3.5||3,488|
|21900 Dolores Ave Cupertino, CA||$2.07M||4||2||2,575|
|21911 Dolores Ave Cupertino, CA||$1.34M||3||1||930|
|21828 Alcazar Ave Cupertino, CA||$2.81M||6||6.5||3,678|
|21865 Mcclellan Rd Cupertino, CA||$2.47M||4||4||3,247|
|21848 Dolores Ave Cupertino, CA||$2.57M||5||4||2,813|
|21921 Dolores Ave Cupertino, CA||$1.67M||3||3||1,710|
|21910 Alcazar Ave Cupertino, CA||$1.63M||4||3.5||1,589|
|21851 Mcclellan Rd Cupertino, CA||$2.58M||5||4.5||3,168|
Nearby Schools in Cupertino
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!