- Lot: 6,651 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Views: 502 all time views
- HOA Fee: $50
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $160,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $113
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 489 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Utilities \ Cable Available, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Garage Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Last Change Type \ Pending, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Open, Last Status \ Active, Contract Status \ Financing, Exterior Features \ Utility Shed, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Property Description \ One Story, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Master Bath Features \ Tub With Shower, Interior Layout \ Living Room\Dining Room Combo, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Office Primary Board ID \ Osceola, Special Sale Provision \ REO \ Bank Owned, HOA Common Assn \ Optional
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,410 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 222429298802190
- Zillow Home ID: 46177676
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $143-165K.
Market guideZillow predicts 32837 home values will rise 7.6% next year, compared to a 8.1% increase for Orange as a whole. Among 32837 homes, this home is valued 14.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32837, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 208.9% higher than in Orange, and 623.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32837 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32837 home values.
- 2052 Crosshair Cir3 beds, 2 baths
1,518 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 1990
|2182 Dill Dr Orlando, FL||$110K||3||2||956|
|2194 Dill Dr Orlando, FL||$145K||2||2||1,343|
|2176 Dill Dr Orlando, FL||$133K||2||2||1,081|
|2176 Paprika Dr Orlando, FL||$151K||3||2||1,405|
|2170 Dill Dr Orlando, FL||$158K||3||2||1,409|
|2170 Paprika Dr Orlando, FL||$161K||3||2||1,447|
|2211 Paprika Dr Orlando, FL||$155K||3||2||1,447|
|2217 Paprika Dr Orlando, FL||$155K||3||2||1,405|
|2223 Paprika Dr Orlando, FL||$114K||3||2||956|
|2205 Paprika Dr Orlando, FL||$155K||3||2||1,447|
|2164 Dill Dr Orlando, FL||$142K||3||2||1,302|
|12494 Coriander Dr Orlando, FL||$158K||3||2||1,410|
|2193 Ginger Mill Blvd Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|2169 Dill Dr Orlando, FL||$159K||3||2||1,447|
|2181 Paprika Dr Orlando, FL||$146K||3||2||1,319|
|2164 Paprika Dr Orlando, FL||$137K||3||2||1,425|
|2061 Basil Dr Orlando, FL||$153K||3||2||1,405|
|2055 Basil Dr Orlando, FL||$161K||3||2||1,650|
|Paprika Dr Orlando, FL||$129K||2||2||1,098|
|2175 Paprika Dr Orlando, FL||$129K||2||2||1,098|
Nearby Schools in Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!