219 10th St, Aspinwall, PA 152154 beds, 2 baths, 1,674 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $268,000
- Parking: Carport
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,674 sqft
- Parcel #: 0169H00044000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11334806
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 219 10th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 15215 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63.6% greater than in Aspinwall, and 65.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 15215 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Aspinwall.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 15215 home values.
- 217 10th St Aspinwall, PA$66K211,056
- 223 10th St Aspinwall, PA$75K311,536
- 222 11th St Aspinwall, PA$80K211,704
- 220 11th St Aspinwall, PA$112K422,535
- 218 10th St Aspinwall, PA$89K321,775
- 216 10th St Aspinwall, PA$122K42.51,477
- 1009 Virginia Avenue Ext Pittsburgh, PA$219K422,150
- 213 10th St Aspinwall, PA$120K21.53,063
- 216 11th St Sharpsburg, PA$106K331,688
- 1007 Virginia Avenue Ext Pittsburgh, PA$170K31.51,120
- 1011 Virginia Avenue Ext Pittsburgh, PA$140K311,584
- 222 10th St Aspinwall, PA$98K312,071
- 909 Virginia Avenue Ext Pittsburgh, PA$170K311,553
- 209 10th St Aspinwall, PA$294K31.52,445
- 907 Virginia Avenue Ext Pittsburgh, PA$77K211,107
- 909 Virginia Avenue Ext Pittsburgh, PA$121K321,533
- 210 10th St Aspinwall, PA$103K311,726
- 217 11th St Aspinwall, PA$79K211,568
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!