219 Bristol St, Seabrook, NH 038742 beds, 2 baths, 2,724 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $710,000
- Price/sqft: $261
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,724 sqft
- Parcel #: SEAB M:20 B:219
- Zillow Home ID: 95358645
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 219 Bristol Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03874 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20% lower than in Seabrook, and 94% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03874 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seabrook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03874 home values.
- 218 Bristol St Seabrook, NH$702K31.52,434
- 223 Bristol St Seabrook, NH$651K633,346
- 224 Bristol St Seabrook, NH$900K42.53,345
- 225 Bristol St Seabrook, NH$573K321,412
- 81 Ocean Dr Seabrook, NH$2.06M454,909
- 72 Ocean Dr Seabrook, NH$1.03M333,500
- 226 Bristol St Seabrook, NH$506K321,130
- 77 Ocean Dr Seabrook, NH$1.25M332,760
- 75 Ocean Dr Seabrook, NH$1.21M232,005
- 227 Bristol St Seabrook, NH$597K321,856
- 87 Ocean Dr Seabrook, NH$1.27M622,160
- 84 Ocean Dr Seabrook, NH$828K52.52,294
- 84 Ocean Dr Seabrook, NH$724K52.52,294
- 73 Ocean Dr Seabrook, NH$727K311,156
- 73 Ocean Dr # 73 Seabrook, NH$717K311,156
- 228 Bristol St Seabrook, NH$489K311,066
- 216 Bristol St Seabrook, NH$767K643,240
- 229 Bristol St Seabrook, NH$497K321,218
- 91 Ocean Dr Seabrook, NH$1.27M722,079
- 71 Ocean Dr Seabrook, NH$717K311,156
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!