A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $16.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Manchester is $20,359.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $9.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Manchester is $18,120.
Homes like this sold for $173-221K.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1944
- All time views: 2,566
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $150,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $102
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Walkup
- Basement: Full Basement
- Basement Finish Info: Partially Finished
- Cooling System Type: None
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Electrical: Circuit Breaker
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Family Rm/Den Description: Lower Level
- Flooring: Vinyl
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Garage - Type Of: Detached
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- Hot Water Source: Electric
- Kitchen Description: Eating Space Kitchen
- Laundry Room Location: First Floor
- Lot Description: Lightly Wooded
- Master Bedroom Description: First Floor
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Bath
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Other Room 1 Description: Sun Room
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Septic
- Style: Colonial
- Water Source: Private Well
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,473 sqft
- Parcel #: 083000219
- Zillow Home ID: 62537797
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% higher than in Manchester, and 106.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06040 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Manchester.
|229 Bush Hill Rd Manchester, CT||$170K||3||1||1,196|
|205 Bush Hill Rd Manchester, CT||$217K||2||3||1,436|
|197 Bush Hill Rd Manchester, CT||$186K||3||1.5||1,252|
|198 Bushy Hill Rd Simsbury, CT||$193K||2||2||1,464|
|228 Bush Hill Rd Manchester, CT||$193K||4||1.5||1,236|
|214 Bush Hill Rd Manchester, CT||$210K||4||2.5||1,600|
|183 Bush Hill Rd Manchester, CT||$175K||2||1||1,263|
|242 Bush Hill Rd Manchester, CT||$199K||3||1.5||1,432|
|202 Bush Hill Rd Manchester, CT||$198K||3||1.5||1,236|
|251 Bush Hill Rd Manchester, CT||$184K||3||1||1,223|
|211 Bush Hill Rd Manchester, CT||$212K||2||2||1,412|
|190 Bushy Hill Rd Simsbury, CT||$365K||3||4||2,794|
|190 Bush Hill Rd Manchester, CT||$283K||4||2.5||2,379|
|252 Bush Hill Rd Manchester, CT||$335K||5||4.5||3,306|
|170 Bush Hill Rd Manchester, CT||$278K||4||2.1||2,280|
|45 Martins Mnr Manchester, CT||$390K||4||2.5||3,003|
|35 Martins Mnr Manchester, CT||$359K||4||2||2,511|
|25 Martins Mnr Manchester, CT||$401K||3||2.5||3,104|
|15 Martins Mnr Manchester, CT||--||--||--||--|
|36 Martins Mnr Manchester, CT||$370K||4||2.5||2,750|
Nearby Schools in Manchester
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.