219 Cattail Bay, Windsor, CO 805506 beds, 2.5 baths, 4,220 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 186 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1997 for $44,500
- Price/sqft: $99
- MLS #: 728185
- Finished basement, 1975 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 1016 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,220 sqft
- Parcel #: R1216397
- Zillow Home ID: 14057469
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 219 Cattail Bay
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80550 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 380% higher than in Windsor, and 64.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80550 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windsor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80550 home values.
- 221 Cattail Bay Windsor, CO$302K221,596
- 217 Cattail Bay Windsor, CO$414K445,382
- 215 Cattail Bay Windsor, CO$353K542,386
- 223 Cattail Bay Windsor, CO$348K42.52,600
- 226 Wood Duck Ct Windsor, CO$337K432,192
- 225 Cattail Bay Windsor, CO$367K432,800
- 213 Cattail Bay Windsor, CO$367K444,187
- 228 Wood Duck Ct Windsor, CO$369K543,517
- 225 Wood Duck Ct Windsor, CO$330K543,001
- 227 Cattail Bay Windsor, CO$324K432,516
- 211 Cattail Bay Windsor, CO$363K434,413
- 231 Mallard Ct Windsor, CO$330K433,178
- 229 Cattail Bay Windsor, CO$339K542,990
- 230 Wood Duck Ct Windsor, CO$335K442,699
- 230 Mallard Ct Windsor, CO$359K42.53,251
- 227 Wood Duck Ct Windsor, CO$361K23--
- 209 Cattail Bay Windsor, CO$315K543,013
- 119 Cobble Ct Windsor, CO$429K644,597
- 121 Cobble Ct Windsor, CO$350K433,389
- 131 Rock Bridge Ct Windsor, CO$375K42.53,831
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292