219 Central St APT 4F, Lowell, MA 018522 beds, 1 bath, 962 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $151
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ University,APPLIANCES \ Range,ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Brick,COOLING \ Central Air,COOLING \ Individual,COOLING \ Unit Control,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,HEATING \ Central Heat,HEATING \ Electric Baseboard,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Individual,HEATING \ Unit Control,HOT_WATER \ Electric,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box,KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook,KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber,STYLE \ Garden,STYLE \ Loft,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse,
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 27
- Floor size: 962 sqft
- Parcel #: M:000179 T:T11825
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 56509591
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 219 Central Street APT 4F
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01852 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.8% lower than in Lowell, and 29.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01852 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lowell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01852 home values.
- Apt 2E$134K11.5808
- Apt 4B$154K211,150
- Apt 2A$132K21815
- Apt 2F$135K11927
- Apt 2B$114K11604
- Apt 2D$116K11678
- Apt 3A$120K11824
- Apt 3B$121K11523
- Apt 3C$115K11673
- Apt 3D$131K21905
- Apt 3E$131K21772
- Apt 4A$168K211,298
- Apt 4C$133K11898
- Apt 4D$135K11898
- Apt 4E$121K11731
- Unit 1F$122K----540
- Apt 2C$135K11880
- Apt 1G$112KStudio2542
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292