219 Indian Wells Dr, Spartanburg, SC 293065 beds, 4 baths, 3,546 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.64 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 622 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $108
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2000 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- MLS #: 1251697
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,546 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Lot depth: 223
- Lot width: 130
- Parcel #: 6340014700
- Zillow Home ID: 11813607
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 219 Indian Wells Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29306 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 51.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.6% greater than in Spartanburg, and 100% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29306 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Spartanburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29306 home values.
- 215 Indian Wells Dr Spartanburg, SC$434K43.53,610
- 223 Indian Wells Dr Spartanburg, SC$530K554,076
- 394 Hidden Creek Cir Spartanburg, SC$414K443,355
- 211 Indian Wells Dr Spartanburg, SC$476K454,400
- 216 Indian Wells Dr Spartanburg, SC$454K53.53,949
- 212 Indian Wells Dr Spartanburg, SC$442K43.53,832
- 220 Indian Wells Dr Spartanburg, SC--Studio--4,420
- 227 Indian Wells Dr Spartanburg, SC$440K433,428
- 388 Hidden Creek Cir Spartanburg, SC$495K664,400
- 208 Indian Wells Dr Spartanburg, SC$533K544,089
- 207 Indian Wells Dr Spartanburg, SC$387K33.54,458
- 224 Indian Wells Dr Spartanburg, SC$549K43.54,363
- 382 Hidden Creek Cir Spartanburg, SC$540K443,753
- 395 Hidden Creek Cir Spartanburg, SC$542K454,242
- 310 Hidden Creek Cir Spartanburg, SC$650K555,375
- 204 Indian Wells Dr Spartanburg, SC$530K444,275
- 229 Indian Wells Dr Spartanburg, SC$463K43.53,802
- 348 Hidden Creek Cir Spartanburg, SC$490K433,870
- 374 Hidden Creek Cir Spartanburg, SC$413K43.53,875
- 228 Indian Wells Dr Spartanburg, SC$386K54.55,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!