219 Lake Shore RdAPT 2, Boston, MA 02135
Sold on 10/1/13: $300,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Multi Family:819 sq ft
- Lot:823 sqft
- Year Built:1963
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $300,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Cable Ready
- Additional FeaturesADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AIR_CONDITION \ Yes, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, INSURANCE_REQD \ Yes, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ None, MASTER_BATH \ No, On-Site Maintenance, PETS_ALLOWED \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ No, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Heat, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Parking, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Recreational Facilities, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RN_TYPE \ Condominium, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Days on Zillow164
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Parcel #W:22 P:05550 S:220
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count357
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID59097439
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$299,970||$276K – $321K||-$163||$366||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,988/mo||$1.6K – $2.6K/mo||+$72||$2.43||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Brighton home values will rise 4.1% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Brighton homes, this home is valued 4.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brighton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69% lower than in Boston, and 89.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Brighton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton home values.
Neighborhood for 219 Lake Shore Road APT 2
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005