219 Molehulehu St, Kahului, HI 967323 beds, 2 baths, 1,516 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 37 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $53
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $565,700
- Price/sqft: $363
- MLS #: 201412597
- Parking: 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Photo voltaic system, custom Bamboo walls, back yard jacuzzi hook up
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 1,516 sqft
- Heating: Solar
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2380930060000
- Zillow Home ID: 82523927
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 219 Molehulehu Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 96732, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7% higher than in Kahului, and 41.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 96732 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kahului.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 217 Molehulehu St Kahului, HI$583K32.51,787
- 221 Molehulehu St Kahului, HI$640K42.52,451
- 119 Anamuli St Kahului, HI$608K432,241
- 225 Molehulehu St Kahului, HI$579K32.51,787
- 115 Anamuli St Kahului, HI$602K421,832
- 215 Molehulehu St Kahului, HI$656K52.52,498
- 123 Anamuli St Kahului, HI$535K321,256
- 109 Anamuli St Kahului, HI$590K421,832
- 131 Anamuli St Kahului, HI$529K321,297
- 220 Molehulehu St Kahului, HI$549K321,832
- 121 Hoku Puhipaka St Kahului, HI$675K52.52,498
- 216 Molehulehu St Kahului, HI$701K52.52,498
- 231 Molehulehu St Kahului, HI$498K321,516
- 211 Molehulehu St Kahului, HI$546K321,516
- 103 Anamuli St Kahului, HI$537K321,256
- 139 Anamuli St Kahului, HI$526K42.51,519
- 119 Hoku Puhipaka St Kahului, HI$590K32.51,787
- 233 Molehulehu St Kahului, HI$599K32.52,241
- 95 Anamuli St Kahului, HI$516K321,516
- 143 Anamuli St Kahului, HI$608K32.52,241
Nearby Schools in Kahului
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292