219 N 19th St APT 31, Richmond, VA 232231 bed, 1 bath, 655 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
Trendy and Urban.. Walk to restaurants in Shockoe Bottom and Farmer's Market. Lots of small businesses and shops along the street.
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Last sold: Jan 2004 for $160,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Solid wood interior shutters, white to match wood work (not shown in picutures).
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 655 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 16
- Lot width: 38
- Parcel #: E0000162032
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 63257756
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 219 N 19th Street APT 31
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23223, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.8% less than in Richmond, and 95.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 23223 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23223 home values.
- 1901 E Broad St UNIT 22 Richmond, VA$125K11870
- 301 Cedar St Richmond, VA$278K431,719
- 1919 E Broad St UNIT B Richmond, VA$152K32.5--
- 215 N 19th St APT 43 Richmond, VA$188K211,463
- 303 Cedar St Richmond, VA$266K43.51,995
- 219 N 19th St APT 12 Richmond, VA$199K221,464
- 209 N 19th St Richmond, VA$114K11--
- 219 N 19th St Richmond, VA--11866
- 219 N 19th St APT 11 Richmond, VA$126K11955
- 219 N 19th St APT 21 Richmond, VA$127K11705
- 219 N 19th St APT 22 Richmond, VA$135K21943
- 219 N 19th St APT 23 Richmond, VA$136K211,008
- 219 N 19th St APT 32 Richmond, VA$155K--1902
- 219 N 19th St APT 33 Richmond, VA$100K11552
- 219 N 19th St APT 34 Richmond, VA$132K11866
- 219 N 19th St APT 41 Richmond, VA$166K11791
- 215 N 19th St APT 23 Richmond, VA$189K211,206
- 209 N 19th St APT 24 Richmond, VA$134K--1654
- 1901 E Broad St UNIT 31 Richmond, VA$122K11626
- 209 N 19th St APT 32 Richmond, VA$152K--1778
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!