219 N Encinitas Ave, Monrovia, CA 91016
Sold on 1/1/13: $638,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,822 sq ft
- Lot:7,460 sqft
- Year Built:1911
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $638,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Now pending and accepting "Back Up Offers" please call for additonal information.
The best of both worlds?character and stylish sophistication.
Featuring an Open floor Plan with 4 bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, Formal Dining Room and Great Room. Great Natural Light abounds throughout home.
This home has undergone an amazing transformation! Freshly painted Exterior and Interior with sleek designer color choices. Newly refinished hardwood floors, remodeled kitchen and baths.
The remodeled Kitchen is open to the Formal Dining Room and boasts Stainless Steel Frigidaire Appliances, Center Island with Stove and Island Vent Hood and Carrera Marble Counter Tops. Both Full Baths have been remodeled with Carrera Marble Counter Tops, new fixtures and tile floors. The Great Room has French Doors which open onto a wood deck.
There is an additional large patio in the rear yard. New Landscaping and Sprinkler system both Front and Rear yards. The Garage has a new Roll Up Door and plenty of room for storage.
Excellent North Monrovia Neighborhood on quiet tree lined street.
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Sprinkler System
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven
- Additional FeaturesCarerra Marble Counters in Kitchen and both Baths.
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Master bath
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeCraftsman
- Zillow Home ID2117398263
- Last Remodel Year2012
- Neighborhood NameNorth Monrovia
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow439
- Exterior MaterialShingle, Wood
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count10
- School DistrictMonrovia Unified
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$721,832||$657K – $801K||-$19,020||$396||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,558/mo||$1.6K – $3.6K/mo||-$31||$1.40||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 91016 home values will rise 6.2% next year, compared to a 6.2% rise for Monrovia as a whole. Among 91016 homes, this home is valued 34.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91016 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.4% less than in Monrovia, and 48.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 91016 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monrovia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91016 home values.
Neighborhood for 219 N Encinitas Avenue
- 243 N Encinitas Ave Monrovia, CA$917K54.02,907
- 239 N Encinitas Ave Monrovia, CA$1.1M43.02,922
- 247 N Encinitas Ave Monrovia, CA$810K33.02,060
- 235 N Encinitas Ave Monrovia, CA$774K33.01,952
- 251 N Encinitas Ave Monrovia, CA$611K32.01,266
- 231 N Encinitas Ave Monrovia, CA$495K21.01,012
- 255 N Encinitas Ave Monrovia, CA$1.13M44.53,000
- 227 N Encinitas Ave Monrovia, CA$818K42.02,126
- 244 N Encinitas Ave Monrovia, CA$776K43.51,900
- 259 N Encinitas Ave Monrovia, CA$1.11M44.03,020
- 242 N Myrtle Ave Monrovia, CA$742K33.02,028
- 246 N Encinitas Ave Monrovia, CA$713K21.01,860
- 242 N Encinitas Ave Monrovia, CA$518K31.01,036
- 240 N Myrtle Ave Monrovia, CA$724K32.01,679
- 246 N Myrtle Ave Monrovia, CA$426K21.0768
- 252 N Encinitas Ave Monrovia, CA$619K21.01,413
- 236 N Encinitas Ave Monrovia, CA$603K31.01,180
- 236 N Myrtle Ave Monrovia, CA$592K31.01,281
- 252 N Myrtle Ave Monrovia, CA$613K32.01,200
Nearby Schools in Monrovia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005