219 NW 7th St, Corvallis, OR 973305 beds, 2 baths, 3,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $349,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,240 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 119671
- Zillow Home ID: 48197922
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 219 Nw 7th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97330 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Corvallis, and 98.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97330 home values.
- 229 NW 7th St Corvallis, OR$323K511,886
- 660 NW Van Buren Ave Corvallis, OR$345K42.53,796
- 652 NW Van Buren Ave Corvallis, OR$256K322,180
- 230 NW 6th St Corvallis, OR$222K31.51,032
- 620 NW Van Buren Ave APT 4 Corvallis, OR$265K11200
- 620 NW Van Buren Ave APT 2 Corvallis, OR$241KStudio--950
- 222 NW 7th St Corvallis, OR$342K51.52,023
- 214 NW 7th St Corvallis, OR$291K522,288
- 242 NW 7th St Corvallis, OR$403K664,484
- 206 NW 7th St Corvallis, OR$298K42.52,156
- 313 NW 7th St Corvallis, OR$290K21--
- 663 NW Van Buren Ave Corvallis, OR$318K31.52,493
- 317 NW 7th St Corvallis, OR$294K21--
- 319 NW 7th St Corvallis, OR$284K21--
- 653 NW Van Buren Ave Corvallis, OR$274K31.52,009
- 321 NW 7th St Corvallis, OR$313K21--
- 323 NW 7th St Corvallis, OR$297K11--
- 327 NW 7th St Corvallis, OR$198K21600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.