219 Olympia Dr, Ferguson, MO 631353 beds, 2 baths, 1,438 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
LOVE January-Wabash part, just 4 1/2 blocks from the house. Has public swimming pool, playgrounds, walking/biking paths, an ampitheater that's used for public events and concerts, and a wonderful pond stocked with fish. We have good neighbors and this is a quiet street, great for raising a family.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $104,000
- Price/sqft: $72
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 475 sqft
- Partial basement
- New energy efficient furnace installed 2012. Newer energy-efficient, double-hung, tilt-in windows!
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,438 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 10J310132
- Zillow Home ID: 2640535
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 219 Olympia Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 63135, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.4% greater than in Ferguson, and 166% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63135 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ferguson.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 215 Olympia Dr Ferguson, MO$93K321,567
- 223 Olympia Dr Ferguson, MO$104K321,438
- 216 Frost Ave Ferguson, MO$68K311,170
- 4 Drummond Dr Ferguson, MO$93K31.51,564
- 207 Olympia Dr Ferguson, MO$85K321,552
- 210 Frost Ave Ferguson, MO$71K311,134
- 218 Olympia Dr Ferguson, MO$80K311,395
- 227 Olympia Dr Ferguson, MO$83K421,388
- 214 Olympia Dr Ferguson, MO$79K321,348
- 222 Olympia Dr Ferguson, MO$83K311,590
- 2 Drummond Dr Ferguson, MO$89K31.51,134
- 6 Drummond Dr Ferguson, MO$63K321,266
- 226 Olympia Dr Ferguson, MO$72K221,198
- 201 Olympia Dr Ferguson, MO$104K31.51,573
- 202 Olympia Dr Ferguson, MO$79K321,430
- 202 Frost Ave Ferguson, MO$57K321,157
- 231 Olympia Dr Ferguson, MO$105K321,438
- 825 Uplynn Dr Ferguson, MO$64K221,112
- 219 Wooster Dr Ferguson, MO$89K31.51,395
- 8 Drummond Dr Ferguson, MO$61K311,131
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.