219 Payne Ct, Holland, PA 189663 beds, 2 baths, 1,469 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $245,000
- Sports Court
- Basement, Bedroom, Eat-In Kitchen, Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Parking Lot
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,469 sqft
- Lot depth: 85
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 31067085
- Zillow Home ID: 9074981
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 219 Payne Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18966 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 75% greater than in Northampton Township, and 79.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18966 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Northampton Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18966 home values.
- 218 Payne Ct Holland, PA$207K--1.51,469
- 220 Payne Ct Holland, PA$209K--1.51,469
- 217 Payne Ct Holland, PA$203K--1.51,469
- 221 Payne Ct Holland, PA$211K321,469
- 216 Payne Ct Holland, PA$211K31.51,469
- 222 Payne Ct Holland, PA$208K31.51,496
- 200 Monroe Ct Holland, PA$264K42.52,053
- 224 Bradley Ct Holland, PA$239K32.51,733
- 223 Payne Ct Holland, PA$254K32.51,733
- 215 Payne Ct Holland, PA$249K--2.51,733
- 225 Bradley Ct Holland, PA$198K31.51,469
- 214 Bradley Ct Holland, PA$252K32.51,733
- 201 Monroe Ct Southampton, PA$236K32.51,733
- 198 Monroe Ct Holland, PA$197K31.51,469
- 226 Bradley Ct Holland, PA$207K31.51,469
- 197 Monroe Ct Holland, PA$210K31.51,469
- 199 Monroe Ct Holland, PA$216K321,700
- 213 Bradley Ct Southampton, PA$202K31.51,469
- 227 Bradley Ct Holland, PA$213K31.51,469
- Bradley Ct Holland, PA$224K32.51,733
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292