- Built in 1987
- 195 days on Zillow
- Views: 528 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $250
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Last sold: May 2007 for $106,000
- Price/sqft: $112
- MLS #: N356707
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven\Range, Basement Type \ Unfinished, Cooling System \ Central Air, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Adult 55 \ No, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Property Type \ Residential, Interior Feature \ Security System, REO \ No, Interior Feature \ Smoke Detector(s), Last Status \ Active, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Includes Below Grade Area \ No, Status \ Active, Tax Year \ 7\14-6\15, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Year Built Desc \ Town Records, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Complex Management \ Professional-Off Site, Development Type \ Condominium, Property Sub Type \ Condo, Park Garage Type \ Under House, Park Garage Type \ Assigned, Style \ Mid Rise, Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level, Area Amenities \ Bus, Fuel Type \ Electric, Amenities Included \ Club House, Condo Type \ Second Floor, Area Num \ Meriden, Neighborhood \ Meriden (27), Assessments \ Unknown, Exterior Feature \ Storage Area, Exterior Feature \ Balcony, Mill Rate \ 35.7400, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease Listing Agreement, Transaction Type \ Sale
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 62
- Floor size: 940 sqft
- Parcel #: M:229 B:121 L:35C-N205
- Zillow Home ID: 57936546
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $64-100K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06450 home values will decrease 3% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Meriden as a whole. Among 06450 homes, this home is 32% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 5.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06450, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.8% less than in Meriden, and 129.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06450 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06450 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (60)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 219 S Broad St|
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!