- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
219 S Lyman St, Wadsworth, OH 442813 beds, 1 bath, 1,850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,581 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1904
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $99,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 896 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,850 sqft
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 120
- Parcel #: 04020D03066
- Zillow Home ID: 34912302
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 219 S Lyman Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44281, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.4% less than in Wadsworth, and 21.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 44281 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wadsworth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44281 home values.
- 215 S Lyman St Wadsworth, OH$79K511,449
- 225 S Lyman St Wadsworth, OH$81K31.51,456
- 231 S Lyman St Wadsworth, OH$115K422,014
- 125 Lucas Ct Wadsworth, OH$67K11440
- 114 Park St Wadsworth, OH$75K211,040
- 209 S Lyman St Wadsworth, OH$81K211,067
- 228 S Lyman St Wadsworth, OH$107K311,150
- 120 Park St Wadsworth, OH$86K21.51,321
- 129 Lucas Ct Wadsworth, OH$75K41988
- 120 Lucas Ct Wadsworth, OH$101K22884
- 124 Park St Wadsworth, OH$131K42.52,211
- 130 Lucas Ct Wadsworth, OH$116K211,465
- 137 Lucas Ct Wadsworth, OH$72K21868
- 222 S Lyman St Wadsworth, OH$76K311,349
- 249 S Lyman St Wadsworth, OH$103K311,502
- 130 Park St Wadsworth, OH$88K311,204
- 140 Lucas Ct Wadsworth, OH$113K311,120
- 119 Park St Wadsworth, OH$90K11780
- 139 Lucas Ct Wadsworth, OH$83K21768
- 257 S Lyman St Wadsworth, OH$105K41.51,979
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!