- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
219 SW 10th Ave, Miami, FL 331308 beds, 6 baths, 1,657 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1926
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $110,000
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,657 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1936
- Parcel #: 0141020020430
- Zillow Home ID: 43837447
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 219 Sw 10th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Little Havana market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 106.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.8% higher than in Miami, and 213.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Little Havana home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Little Havana home values.
- 227 SW 10th Ave Miami, FL$113K311,436
- 211 SW 10th Ave APT 1 Miami, FL$701K643,540
- 235 SW 10th Ave Miami, FL$152K311,407
- 218 SW 10th Ave Miami, FL$160K542,177
- 226 SW 10th Ave Miami, FL$107K21320
- 202 SW 10th Ave APT 4 Miami, FL$88K11596
- 202 SW 10th Ave APT 1 Miami, FL$88K11614
- 202 SW 10th Ave APT 2 Miami, FL$89K11614
- 202 SW 10th Ave APT 3 Miami, FL$87K11596
- 970 SW 2nd St # 26 Miami, FL$72K11627
- 950 SW 2nd St # 14 Miami, FL$72K11627
- 950 SW 2nd St # 19 Miami, FL$75K11622
- 970 SW 2nd St # 29 Miami, FL$85K21843
- 950 SW 2nd St # 15 Miami, FL$67K11627
- 970 SW 2nd St # 25 Miami, FL$85K21848
- 940 SW 2nd St # 12 Miami, FL$85K21843
- 970 SW 2nd St # 28 Miami, FL$85K21848
- 970 SW 2nd St # 30 Miami, FL$75K11622
- 970 SW 2nd St # 32 Miami, FL$85K21843
- 940 SW 2nd St # 8 Miami, FL$89K22770
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292