- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
219 Shelley Ave, Campbell, CA 950083 beds, 3 baths, 2,002 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,558 sqft
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2001 for $485,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 618 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- bamboo floors / carpet / Marble. Renovated Throughout in 2002. Granite Countertops. 3 Car Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,002 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 41448016
- Zillow Home ID: 19673120
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 219 Shelley Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95008, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% greater than in Campbell, and 11.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95008 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Campbell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95008 home values.
- 221 Shelley Ave Campbell, CA$822K32.52,002
- 215 Shelley Ave APT B Campbell, CA$774K32.51,870
- 215 Shelley Ave APT A Campbell, CA$778K32.51,900
- 223 Shelley Ave Campbell, CA$811K32.52,002
- 213 Shelley Ave APT B Campbell, CA$768K32.51,870
- 231 Shelley Ave Campbell, CA$837K32.52,002
- 225 Shelley Ave Campbell, CA$826K32.52,002
- 229 Shelley Ave Campbell, CA$838K33.52,002
- 213 Shelley Ave APT A Campbell, CA$710K331,870
- 206 Shelley Ave Campbell, CA$856K32.51,916
- 227 Shelley Ave APT A Campbell, CA$816K32.51,830
- 227 Shelley Ave APT B Campbell, CA$818K32.51,830
- 205 Shelley Ave APT A Campbell, CA$825K331,870
- 205 Shelley Ave APT B Campbell, CA$824K32.51,870
- 208 Shelley Ave Campbell, CA$838K32.51,926
- 211 Shelley Ave APT B Campbell, CA$866K22.51,822
- 207 Shelley Ave APT A Campbell, CA$740K32.51,870
- 227 Shelley Ave APT C Campbell, CA$863K32.51,830
- 241 Shelley Ave Campbell, CA$864K32.52,002
- 207 Shelley Ave APT B Campbell, CA$831K32.51,870
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!