219 Spyglass Dr, Eugene, OR 974011 bed, 1.5 baths, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Perfect investment property, very rentable
Close to University of Oregon campus
This is a quiet and enjoyable neighborhood surrounded by two golf courses and the Spyglass loop provides a pleasant walking or running path within the community.
- Lot: 2,450 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 6 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $85
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2004 for $136,000
- Price/sqft: $180
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Complete remodel
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Shingle, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 1222254
- Zillow Home ID: 48447749
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 219 Spyglass Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cal Young market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Eugene, and 82.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cal Young home values.
- 201 Spyglass Dr Eugene, OR$160K111,000
- 215 Spyglass Dr Eugene, OR$177K11.51,000
- 207 Spyglass Dr Eugene, OR$185K11.51,000
- 271 Spyglass Dr Eugene, OR$252K321,684
- 211 Spyglass Dr Eugene, OR$182K111,000
- 1328 Spyglass Dr Eugene, OR$403K42.52,267
- 283 Spyglass Dr Eugene, OR$259K321,687
- 287 Spyglass Dr Eugene, OR$224K21.51,475
- 221 Spyglass Dr Eugene, OR$142K11.51,000
- 217 Spyglass Dr Eugene, OR$163K11.51,000
- 273 Spyglass Dr Eugene, OR$249K321,680
- 235 Spyglass Dr # 0 Eugene, OR$178K------
- 1341 Spyglass Dr Eugene, OR$355K232,226
- 285 Spyglass Dr Eugene, OR$265K321,680
- 267 Spyglass Dr Eugene, OR$251K221,470
- 281 Spyglass Dr Eugene, OR$257K321,680
- 223 Spyglass Dr Eugene, OR$184K11.51,000
- 227 Spyglass Dr Eugene, OR$176K11.51,000
- 265 Spyglass Dr Eugene, OR$258K221,468
- 1333 Spyglass Dr Eugene, OR$331K422,152
Nearby Schools in Eugene
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.