219 Timothy Ave, Bethlehem, PA 18020
Sold on 2/11/14: $332,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,790 sq ft
- Lot:0.45 acres
- Year Built:1995
- Last Sold:Feb 2014 for $332,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Open foyer with 9 foot ceilings on first floor and large windows provide this home with beautiful natural light. 4 Br. plus bonus room over garage. 2.5 baths. Master bedroom has tray ceiling, recessed lighting, walk in closet, and large bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, double high sinks, and shower.
Family Room with gas fireplace, spacious dining room, office/living room, large eat-in kitchen with oversized island, laundry on first floor. Basement is partially remodeled with storage space, cedar closet, and plumbing for additional bath is ready.
Ceiling fans in all rooms, intercom system throughout the house, central vacuuming system, ironing station, alarm system, whole house humidifier, recessed lighting throughout the home, and an electric dog fence are some of the extras that are in the home.
Backyard is very private with an in ground heated swimming pool with hot tub, patterned concrete, brick pavers, and covered porch. Oversized 3 car garage and bilco door for easy access to basement storage.
Quiet, safe, well maintained, easy access to all major highways
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypePartial
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Additional FeaturesCentral vacuuming system, ironing station, whole house humidifier, alarm system, 9 ft ceilings
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Recreation room, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Trash compactor, Washer
- Garage Size768
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameTrio Farms
- Parcel #L7 24 11 0418
- Room Count10
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID10118860
- Days on Zillow28
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Vinyl
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$347,011||$323K – $368K||+$3,662||$124||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,159/mo||$1.3K – $2.4K/mo||-$46||$0.77||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 18020 home values will rise 3.4% next year, compared to a 3.1% rise for Lower Nazareth Township as a whole. Among 18020 homes, this home is valued 64.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18020 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 67.1% higher than in Lower Nazareth Township, and 48.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18020 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lower Nazareth Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18020 home values.
Neighborhood for 219 Timothy Avenue
- 223 Timothy Ave Bethlehem, PA$284K42.52,436
- 215 Timothy Ave Bethlehem, PA$333K42.52,596
- 243 Timothy Ave Bethlehem, PA$349K42.52,746
- 239 Timothy Ave Bethlehem, PA$295K42.52,401
- 247 Timothy Ave Bethlehem, PA$304K42.52,337
- 227 Timothy Ave Bethlehem, PA$303K42.52,418
- 211 Timothy Ave Bethlehem, PA$359K43.52,802
- 208 Timothy Ave Bethlehem, PA$286K42.52,324
- 204 Timothy Ave Bethlehem, PA$302K42.52,380
- 212 Timothy Ave Bethlehem, PA$342K43.53,008
- 235 Timothy Ave Bethlehem, PA$318K42.52,744
- 251 Timothy Ave Bethlehem, PA$289K42.52,224
- 251 Timothy Ave Bethlehem, PA$236K--2.52,224
- 231 Timothy Ave Bethlehem, PA$280K42.52,324
- 207 Timothy Ave Bethlehem, PA$301K42.52,352
- 216 Timothy Ave Bethlehem, PA$303K42.52,606
- 240 Butztown Rd Bethlehem, PA$197K31.51,506
- 232 Butztown Rd Bethlehem, PA$239K41.52,366
- 248 Timothy Ave Bethlehem, PA$293K42.52,592
- 252 Timothy Ave Bethlehem, PA$299K42.52,394
Nearby Schools in Lower Nazareth Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005