219 Vintage Ave, Greenville, SC 296072 beds, 1 bath, 1,199 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $124,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Security System
- Bathroom completed updated in 2011
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,199 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 121
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0264000401400
- Zillow Home ID: 11012090
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 219 Vintage Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29607, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% less than in Greenville, and 14.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 29607 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29607 home values.
- 221 Vintage Ave Greenville, SC$160K31.51,302
- 217 Vintage Ave Greenville, SC$147K321,399
- 215 Vintage Ave Greenville, SC$91K21840
- 223 Vintage Ave Greenville, SC$111K321,112
- 206 Willow Springs Dr Greenville, SC$127K321,322
- 204 Willow Springs Dr Greenville, SC$95K21910
- 208 Willow Springs Dr Greenville, SC$107K211,000
- 213 Vintage Ave Greenville, SC$120K211,020
- 210 Willow Springs Dr Greenville, SC$147K311,352
- 202 Willow Springs Dr Greenville, SC$147K321,877
- 216 Vintage Ave Greenville, SC$128K211,092
- 214 Vintage Ave Greenville, SC$146K211,500
- 220 Vintage Ave Greenville, SC$130K311,480
- 211 Vintage Ave Greenville, SC$121K21864
- 200 Willow Springs Dr Greenville, SC$116K321,400
- 222 Vintage Ave Greenville, SC$137K211,884
- 212 Vintage Ave Greenville, SC$109K21999
- 212 Willow Springs Dr Greenville, SC$144K211,006
- 224 Vintage Ave Greenville, SC$115K31.51,426
- 210 Vintage Ave Greenville, SC$82K31920
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!