2191 Bankston Cir, Snellville, GA 300783 beds, 2 baths, 1,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Yard is to be maintained by renter, Landlord trims shrubs/trees and fertilizes yard.
Close to 78/124, easy access to major n/s and e/w routes
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $89,000
- Price/sqft: $55
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood products
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: R6050 175
- Zillow Home ID: 14741343
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2191 Bankston Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30078, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.3% lower than in Snellville, and 76.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 30078 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Snellville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30078 home values.
- 2181 Bankston Cir Snellville, GA$128K32.51,709
- 2201 Bankston Cir Snellville, GA$118K321,633
- 2385 Skylars Mill Way Snellville, GA$142K32.52,050
- 2375 Skylars Mill Way Snellville, GA$140K42.52,256
- 2395 Skylars Mill Way Snellville, GA$139K42.52,268
- 2211 Bankston Cir Snellville, GA$111K321,844
- 2171 Bankston Cir Snellville, GA$126K331,589
- 2405 Skylars Mill Way Snellville, GA$146K432,720
- 2365 Skylars Mill Way Snellville, GA$144K432,720
- 2220 Bankston Cir Snellville, GA$112K321,688
- 2402 Cambridge St Snellville, GA$139K321,704
- 2415 Skylars Mill Way Snellville, GA$139K42.52,268
- 2408 Westridge Dr Snellville, GA$131K321,542
- 2221 Bankston Cir Snellville, GA$100K321,716
- 2355 Skylars Mill Way Snellville, GA$163K42.52,758
- 2161 Bankston Cir Snellville, GA$112K321,714
- 2170 Bankston Cir Snellville, GA$115K32.51,547
- 2396 Cambridge St Snellville, GA$130K321,862
- 2425 Skylars Mill Way Snellville, GA$140K32.52,050
- 2230 Bankston Cir Snellville, GA$108K321,673
Nearby Schools in Snellville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.