2191 Bolton St APT 1B, Bronx, NY 104623 beds, 2 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This elevated, first floor apartment in a Pre War building boasts 3 real, detached bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The cabinet-filled, eat-in kitchen and the walk in pantry give you plenty of room for your groceries. All three bedrooms have large closets, not to mention the two deep closets by the entry foyer. The master bedroom offers you an Eastern exposure, its own bathroom and a walk in closet. The apartment has Western, Northern and Eastern exposures. The sunken living room is warm and inviting with plenty of space for entertaining.
2191 Bolton Street is Pre War Co-op building beautifully maintained by the live-in Superintendant. The laundry room is located in the main floor of this elevator building. A world of shopping, dining and entertainment is right around the corner. Enjoy the vast shops and eateries up and down White Plains Road. Visit the wildlife at the Bronx Zoo or smell the beautiful flowers at the NY Botanical Garden. You are also very close to Fordham University and Jacobi Hospital. You are a block away from the #2 and #5 train lines and a number of bus lines. Board Approval Required. Pets allowed. Liberal Subleasing Policy.
Call now to schedule your appointment.
- Built in 1941
- Heating: Radiant
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $165,000
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Parcel #: 04317003702191000000001B
- Zillow Home ID: 79727685
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2191 Bolton Street APT 1B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10462, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2073.8% greater than in New York, and 65.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10462 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10462 home values.
- 2191 Bolton St APT 6A Bronx, NY$161K--11,060
- 2191 Bolton St APT 6A Bronx, NY$168K21--
- 2191 Bolton St APT 4G Bronx, NY$853K------
- 2191 Bolton St APT 2F Bronx, NY$185K11--
- 2191 Bolton St APT 3G Bronx, NY$112K11--
- 2191 Bolton St APT 3B Bronx, NY$130K221,100
- 2191 Bolton St APT 1G Bronx, NY$134K21--
- 2191 Bolton St APT 5J Bronx, NY$96K11--
- 2191 Bolton St APT 3J Bronx, NY$92K11--
- 2191 Bolton St APT 6G Bronx, NY$149K21--
- 2191 Bolton St Bronx, NY$195K2144,270
- 2190 Boston Rd APT 3A Bronx, NY$152K21--
- 2190 Boston Rd APT 4N Bronx, NY$330K------
- 2190 Boston Rd APT 4B Bronx, NY$103KStudio1--
- 600 Pelham Pkwy S Bronx, NY$948KStudio1--
- 2190 Boston Rd APT 6H Bronx, NY$202K11--
- 2190 Boston Rd APT 5M Bronx, NY$184K22--
- 2190 Boston Rd APT 3G Bronx, NY$141K11--
- 2190 Boston Rd APT 5N Bronx, NY$845K------
- 2190 Boston Rd APT 3K Bronx, NY$241K11--
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292