- Lot: 5,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $1,950,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $868
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Sunken Tub, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Tankless Water Heater, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Wood Stove, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,247 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 074066150
- Zillow Home ID: 15598593
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.88-2.3M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94025 home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 5.1% rise for Menlo Park as a whole. Among 94025 homes, this home is valued 24.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94025, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% higher than in Menlo Park, and 84.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94025 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
|2181 Oakley Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.57M||3||1.5||1,280|
|1198 Altschul Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.01M||3||3||1,900|
|2171 Oakley Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.39M||1||1||760|
|2190 Ashton Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.75M||3||2.5||1,540|
|1150 Altschul Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.12M||3||2||2,320|
|2161 Oakley Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.3M||4||3.5||2,240|
|2180 Ashton Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.58M||3||2||1,380|
|1246 Altschul Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.12M||3||3||2,330|
|2170 Ashton Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.73M||3||2||1,520|
|2180 Oakley Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.61M||4||3.1||2,660|
|2155 Oakley Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.49M||2||1||1,020|
|1175 Altschul Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.95M||3||2||2,060|
|2170 Oakley Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.14M||3||3||2,210|
|1165 Altschul Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.71M||3||2||1,470|
|1185 Altschul Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.21M||4||3.5||2,000|
|2164 Ashton Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.56M||2||1||1,280|
|2160 Oakley Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.41M||2||1||640|
|1250 Altschul Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.78M||3||2||1,600|
|1155 Altschul Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.08M||4||3||2,120|
|1205 Altschul Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.13M||5||3||1,960|
Nearby Schools in Menlo Park
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!