2191 W 28th St, Cleveland, OH 441132 beds, 1 bath, 1,426 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $21,000
- Price/sqft: $15
- Construction quality: 2.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,426 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1936
- Lot depth: 64
- Lot width: 105
- Parcel #: 00710127
- Zillow Home ID: 33336299
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2191 W 28th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ohio City - West Side market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 42.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.9% lower than in Cleveland, and 104.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Ohio City - West Side home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ohio City - West Side home values.
- 2185 W 28th St Cleveland, OH$55K32912
- 2203 W 28th St Cleveland, OH$36K21760
- 2177 W 28th St Cleveland, OH$78K321,818
- 2700 Monroe Ave Cleveland, OH$64K632,512
- 2710 Monroe Ave Cleveland, OH$49K432,248
- 2614 Hancock Ave Cleveland, OH$69K421,624
- 2614 Monroe Ave Cleveland, OH$65K321,976
- 2161 W 28th St Cleveland, OH$85K422,624
- 2155 W 28th St Cleveland, OH$69K322,166
- 2149 W 28th St Cleveland, OH$103K42.52,014
- 2148 W 26th St Cleveland, OH$35K311,365
- 2141 W 28th St Cleveland, OH$103K432,030
- 2707 Monroe Ave Cleveland, OH$127K432,634
- Monroe Ave Cleveland, OH$94K------
- 2137 W 28th St Cleveland, OH$81K33.51,996
- 2805 Monroe Ave Cleveland, OH$66K832,822
- 2823 Monroe Ave # 0 Cleveland, OH$63K321,636
- 2809 Monroe Ave Cleveland, OH$37K422,080
- 2129 W 28th St Cleveland, OH$45K21972
- 2811 Monroe Ave Cleveland, OH$36K422,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.