21948 Shirley Dr, Goshen, IN 465264 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,508 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 50 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 1 space, 816 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,508 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 201106301007000014
- Zillow Home ID: 68170182
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21948 Shirley Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46526 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 40.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.5% greater than in Goshen, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46526 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46526 home values.
- 21908 Shirley Dr Goshen, IN$213K31.52,666
- 21934 Shirley Dr Goshen, IN$307K33.53,560
- 21935 Shirley Dr Goshen, IN$223K311,971
- 21944 Shirley Dr Goshen, IN$212K321,764
- 21926 Shirley Dr Goshen, IN$261K311,839
- 61686 County Road 17 Goshen, IN$278K31.52,681
- County Road 30 Goshen, IN$122K------
- 21976 Shirley Dr Goshen, IN$177K321,808
- 61622 County Road 17 Goshen, IN$177K31.51,667
- 2821 Bashor Rd Goshen, IN$277K523,224
- 2847 Bashor Rd Goshen, IN$196K41.52,460
- 21745 County Road 30 Goshen, IN$325K41.53,512
- 21743 County Road 30 Goshen, IN$116K4--1,864
- 2824 Bashor Rd Goshen, IN$132K3--1,677
- Bashor Rd Goshen, IN--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.