- Built in 1969
- Views: 1,385 all time views
- HOA Fee: $638
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $290,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $304
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- AssociationDues1Frequency \ Monthly, AttachedStructure \ Attached, CommonWalls \ 1 common wall, CommunityFeatures \ Horse Trails, CommunityFeatures \ Riding/Stables, CommunityFeatures \ Sidewalks, CommunityFeatures \ Street Lighting, Cooling \ Electric, Cooling \ Heat Pump, EntryLocation \ Ground Level With Steps, Fireplace \ None, LastChangeType \ Pending, Laundry \ In Closet, LotFeatures \ Access Road Maintained, LotFeatures \ Access Road Paved, LotFeatures \ Cul-De-Sac, Parking \ Assigned, Parking \ Carport Detached, Pool \ Association, Pool \ Community Pool, Pool \ Heated, PreviousStatus \ Backup Offer, PropertySubType \ Condominium, Rooms \ Living Room, Rooms \ Main Floor Bedroom, Rooms \ Main Floor Master Bedroom, SaleType \ Standard, SeniorYN \ 1, Sewer \ Sewer or Septic - Unknown, Stories \ One Level, View \ Neighborhood, WaterSource \ District/Public, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 954 sqft
- Parcel #: 93136095
- Zillow Home ID: 25671381
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $240-308K.
Market guideZillow predicts 92637 home values will rise 7.9% next year, compared to a 7.7% increase for Laguna Woods as a whole. Among 92637 homes, this home is valued 0.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92637, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% greater than in Laguna Woods, and 73.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92637 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Laguna Woods.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92637 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (113)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2198 Via Mariposa E|
Nearby Schools in Laguna Woods
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!