- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
21975 Hyde Park Dr, Ashburn, VA 201474 beds, 5 baths, 5,438 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1999 for $416,263
- Finished basement, 1485 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,438 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 088179516000
- Zillow Home ID: 12396838
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21975 Hyde Park Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20147 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% greater than in Ashburn, and 86.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20147 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ashburn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20147 home values.
- 21979 Hyde Park Dr Ashburn, VA$887K44.56,564
- 21971 Hyde Park Dr Ashburn, VA$858K--5.54,511
- 21983 Hyde Park Dr Ashburn, VA$857K44.56,125
- 43861 Hartley Pl Ashburn, VA$847K54.55,200
- 21967 Hyde Park Dr Ashburn, VA$741K--53,810
- 43865 Hartley Pl Ashburn, VA$755K44.53,615
- 21974 Hyde Park Dr Ashburn, VA$845K--44,302
- 43857 Hartley Pl Ashburn, VA$743K44.53,535
- 21978 Hyde Park Dr Ashburn, VA$746K--3.54,042
- 43869 Hartley Pl Ashburn, VA$748K--3.53,942
- 21970 Hyde Park Dr Ashburn, VA$822K--64,510
- 21991 Hyde Park Dr Ashburn, VA$831K--4.54,488
- 21963 Hyde Park Dr Ashburn, VA$713K43.53,058
- 21982 Hyde Park Dr Ashburn, VA$799K--3.54,302
- 21966 Hyde Park Dr Ashburn, VA$851K--3.55,312
- 43849 Hartley Pl Ashburn, VA$745K44.53,535
- 43873 Hartley Pl Ashburn, VA$742K443,572
- 21986 Hyde Park Dr Ashburn, VA$786K--3.54,058
- 21962 Hyde Park Dr Ashburn, VA$745K443,639
- 21959 Hyde Park Dr Ashburn, VA$718K--33,796
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!