- Lot: 7,649 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Views: 3,058 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $90,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $33
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven\Range, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Adult 55 \ No, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, REO \ No, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Status \ Active, Tax Year \ 7\14-6\15, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Driveway Type \ Paved, Style \ Colonial, Heat Type \ Radiator, Cooling System \ None, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Park Garage Type \ Detached, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Laundry Room Info \ Basement, Attic \ Finished, Area Num \ Bridgeport, Mill Rate \ 42.1980, Neighborhood \ Brooklawn - Bridgeport (148), Last Change Type \ New Listing, Horse Property \ No, Handicap Accessible \ No, Radon Mit Sys Air \ No, Radon Mit Sys Water \ No, Underground Oil Tank \ No, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Heat Type \ Gas, Basement Type \ Interior Access, Exterior Feature \ Other, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease Listing Agreement, Listing Type Description \ Full Service, Transaction Type \ Sale
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,726 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:1359 B:13
- Zillow Home ID: 57242270
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $190-269K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06604 home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 1.5% fall for Bridgeport as a whole. Among 06604 homes, this home is valued 70.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 67% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06604, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% greater than in Bridgeport, and 215.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06604 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bridgeport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06604 home values.
|2191 Park Ave Bridgeport, CT||$223K||4||2.5||2,469|
|2190 Park Ave Bridgeport, CT||$283K||8||3||4,352|
|2190 Park Ave # 2200 Bridgeport, CT||$476K||8||3||4,849|
|2210 Park Ave Bridgeport, CT||$266K||3||3||2,800|
|2219 Park Ave Bridgeport, CT||$223K||3||1.5||2,539|
|2220 Park Ave Bridgeport, CT||$251K||4||2.5||3,240|
|2210 Park Ave Bridgeport, CT||$334K||4||3||2,228|
|2173 Park Ave Bridgeport, CT||$186K||3||1||2,268|
|2170 Park Ave Bridgeport, CT||$259K||4||3.5||2,626|
|2159 Park Ave Bridgeport, CT||$213K||4||1||2,538|
|2151 Park Ave Bridgeport, CT||$190K||5||1.5||2,482|
|2156 Park Ave Bridgeport, CT||$234K||4||2.5||2,749|
|2240 Park Ave Bridgeport, CT||$231K||3||1.5||2,796|
|2141 Park Ave Bridgeport, CT||$184K||4||1.5||2,256|
|2241 Park Ave Bridgeport, CT||$198K||4||1.5||2,152|
|2254 Park Ave Bridgeport, CT||$231K||4||1.5||2,692|
|Mckinley Ave Bridgeport, CT||$208K||3||1.5||1,952|
|418 Mckinley Ave Bridgeport, CT||$208K||3||1.5||1,952|
|30 Dixon St Bridgeport, CT||$176K||3||1.5||1,596|
|2270 Park Ave Bridgeport, CT||$323K||1||3.5||3,617|
Nearby Schools in Bridgeport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!