- Lot: 1.14 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 257 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,042 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $122
- MLS #: 31628
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- View: Water
- Construction \ Site Built, Exterior Siding \ Concrete Hardboard, Roof \ Asphalt Shingle, Basement \ Full Finished, Garage\Parking \ 2 Car, Floor Covering \ Terrazzo\Tile, Floor Covering \ Wood, Cooling System \ Central Electric, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Vinyl\Linoleum, Driveway \ Concrete, Interior Walls \ Sheetrock\Drywall, Seawall \ Wood, Sewage Type \ Septic System Installed, Improvements \ Fireplace, Improvements \ Porch, Improvements \ Gas Logs, Garage\Parking \ Detached, Electrical Service \ Tri-County EMC, Improvements \ Screened Porch, Water \ Private Well, Telephone Service \ AT&T, Connections \ Electric Stove, TV Service \ Satellite, Connections \ Electric Water Heater, Improvements \ Boat Lift, Location \ Lake Sinclair, Driveway \ Dirt\Graded, Road \ Asphalt, Improvements \ Storage Shed, Improvements \ Sidewalk, Home Style \ Ranch, Improvements \ Dock, Boathouse\Shelter \ Double Boathouse, Improvements \ Ceiling Fan(s), Heating System \ Central Gas, Improvements \ Linen Closet, Property Status \ Active, Improvements \ Security System, Property Type \ Single Family, Improvements \ Terrace, Pool \ In Ground, Connections \ Gas Dryer
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2125457891
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $300-530K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Georgia home values will increase 4.7% next year. Among 31024 homes, this home is 160.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 14% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31024, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% higher than in Eatonton, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31024 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Eatonton.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Eatonton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.